Knee Rover Hybrid All-Terrain Knee Walker
Knee Rover Hybrid All-Terrain Knee Walker:
- The KneeRover® HYBRID is the first knee scooter to feature ALL TERRAIN pneumatic front wheels in a four wheel design for maximum freedom and stability.
- The KneeRover® HYBRID knee walker combines the proven, top rated performance and stability of the KneeRover® Deluxe Knee Cycle with an ALL TERRAIN front axle featuring 9 inch pneumatic wheels.
- This advanced steerable knee scooter features automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism, an adjustable locking handbrake and rear drum brake for maximum stability and control.
- Compatible with both the right and left legs, the KneeRover® HYBRID knee walker offers a 3" thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort.
- This knee walker is lightweight and portable thanks to its removable front axle and simple folding mechanism that utilizes an easy to use thumb-release lever. Additionally, this knee walker is equipped with a free detachable storage basket and features tool-free assembly & setup.
Click here to view our Knee Walker Hybrid - Assembly Video
Product Weight: 25.9 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Overall Length: 30"
Handlebar Height Range: 34.5" to 41.5"
Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 17"
Knee Support Height Range: 16" - 22.5"
Knee pad: 7" width x 12.5" length
Front Axle Width: 19"
Rear Drum Brakes
Wire Basket: 12" x 8" x 8.5"