Durable AWD Indoor-Outdoor Knee Walker by Knee Rover
The Knee Rover durable AWD Knee Walker has a strong frame and is best for navigating through harsh climates. The features of the durable model Knee Walker are as follows:
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism. The handlebars are made of comfort foam 7/8 inches steel;
- This indoor - outdoor all terrain knee scooter features 12 inch pneumatic tires - perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease - including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks. This is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - this steerable knee walker offers an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake. This model also includes the new KneeRover® Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control;
- 12″ x 8″ x 8.5″ Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings;
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right. Knee Rest: 3″ Contoured Molded Foam; and
- Accommodates patient heights 5′6" – 6’6″
- The device is available for rent or purchase through Wheel Walkers
Note any extensions to the initial rental period will be charged on a weekly basis and any final invoice will be settled upon return of the device.
Click here to view the assembly video.
- Color: Blue or Canyon Orange
- Product Weight: 26.3 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tires: 12″ Air-filled (note: you will need to inflate tires upon receiving the unit)
- Overall Length: 35.5″
- Overall Height w/handlebar in lowest position: 34″
- Overall Height w/handlebar in highest position: 41″
- Overall Height w/handlebar folded and seat removed: 19″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 34″ – 41″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 18″ – 22″
- Knee pad dimensions: 7″ wide x 12.5″ length
- Front Axle Width: 21″
- Stopping: Rear Brakes
The Client assumes full responsibility for loss, damage or injuries resulting from the use of the Equipment and shall be liable to WW for loss of or any damage to the Equipment, beyond normal wear and tear, up to the full list selling price of the Equipment. The Client agrees to use the Equipment at its own risk and further agree to indemnify and save harmless WW, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contracts, agents, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, cost, expense, causes of action, suits, claims or judgments, including, without limitation, any injury to persons or property or death based on or arising from, out of, or in connection with the actual or alleged use, or operation of the Equipment, excepting always liability out of the independent acts or omissions of WW or anyone for whom at law WW is responsible.