Small Adult or Child Knee Walker Scooter - Pediatric Crutch Alternative
This Knee Rover Durable Knee Walker for Small Adults or Children is a great mobility scooter suitable to aid recovery from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg for children or smaller adults. The Knee Walker mobility scooter device includes the following features:
- This knee walker has excellent stability and control when maneuvering - an adjustable locking handbrake and a rear drum brake enable you to stop when required and ensure stability;
- Four 6" non-marking foam filled wheels, a comfortable 3" thick contoured knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible, and a basket for storage and convenience;
- Adjustable handlebars and knee pad make the knee walker suitable for children up to the height of 5'6"
- 160lb weight capacity; and
- Recommended for children and small adults with heights from 3'9" to 5'6".
Adults below the height of 5'6" have inquired to rent or purchase this knee walker device; however, we have found that the traditional economy knee walker or another device that is specifically designed for adults is more suitable, as the knee pad and overall frame of this device is slightly smaller, and therefore generally not as suitable for adults.
This knee walker mobility device is available on the Wheel Walkers online mobility store for rental or purchase. Navigate to the "purchase options" dropdown menu for rental options.
Disclaimer: The device may be slightly different than the picture depicted.